[AMRadio] Gates BC-1T

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:43:19 EDT 2007

On 5/6/07, crawfish <crawfish at surfmore.net> wrote:
> 36 inches wide,32 inches deep, and 78 inches high.Source www.radiomuseum.org
> .
>                                                              Joe W4AAB

Great Joe!  I'm set now.  Thanks to all for the replies.  Now I'd be
interested in what folks think, pro and con about the 1T.  I happen to
think it's one of the neatest looking Gates in that power class.  I'd
also like to hear from anyone that has tuned it to 160.  Will it go
there without mods, other than re-tapping coils, etc.  What sort of
drive do the drivers require from an external VFO, exciter?

73
Brian / wa5am