[AMRadio] Hy-Tower

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sun May 6 17:41:52 EDT 2007

It seems like I've seen or read info about such antenna for top band.
Thanks for the info.  I hope to get this hy-tower up, it's been in the crate
for a couple of years!  Yep.. Procrastination plus!
Thanks,
Rick

There is a fellow up in MA, (his call escapes me now) but he uses a 16' loop

made from tubing (1"?) and a motorized vacuum variable at its base. He
claims he can go from about 1865~2000 without any problems. I worked him and

he had a nice signal for a compromised aerial.
YMMV
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK