[AMRadio] Gates BC-1T

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Sun May 6 22:33:48 EDT 2007

I recently restored a Gates BC-1T and it has been a great rig on 160.  No
special modification was necessary to go all the way up to 1985 kHz.  It was
already tuned near the top of the broadcast band, 1590 kHz, so I just retuned as
per the manual and there it was.  If yours is lower in the band you may need to
change some jumpers or taps.

The built-in dummy load is very handy.

You can see some photos on my website at
 http://www.wd8das.net/gates.html

and look back through the archives of this mailing list for the discussions
during my restoration.

I'll send you electronic copies of the manual and schematics.

Steve WD8DAS