[AMRadio] high-priced accessories and audiophools revisited

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:42:46 EDT 2007

On 5/4/07, Mike Sawyer <w3slk at hughes.net> wrote:

> think this justifies a that kind of price but as P.T. Barnum said, "No one
> ever went broke under-estimating the intelligence of the American public..."
> Mod-U-Lator,
> Mike(y)
> W3SLK

Wowsers! Someone finally got the quote right!! Good job Mike(y)!

BTW....we've covered this before, but do any of these audiophool
marketers point out that the copper wiring in the average house is
simple 'plain jane' stuff, making their super special cords and their
supper special claims rather...foolish?

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ