[AMRadio] high-priced accessories and audiophools revisited

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon May 7 11:51:29 EDT 2007

I have not seen this personally, but I was told by a client that he had a
special line pulled from the pole, using some weird kind of wire.  From
there he used even more weird wire (oxygen....??? Something or other?) to a
single outlet (no doubt some special type, so he thinks) used exclusively
for his gazillion dollar audio system.  Considering what I have seen
advertised on the web I am inclined to believe him.  He got very touchy on
the subject when I asked what about the million miles of wire leading up to
his power pole outside!  To each his own.

Rick

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:

> BTW....we've covered this before, but do any of these audiophool
> marketers point out that the copper wiring in the average house is
> simple 'plain jane' stuff...

do you seriously think the audiophools would listen?

--
73