[AMRadio] Loops was Hy-Tower

DOXEMF at aol.com DOXEMF at aol.com
Mon May 7 18:48:23 EDT 2007

Hello,
Does anyone know of a good loop simulation/modeling software?
 K1QAR's loop size appears somewhat determined by his property constrictions. The efficiency noted for 160 would really rule out using less than high power.
  If a managable size magnetic loop could be built primarily
for 75/40 with good efficiency it would be perfect for my needs.
  Being downtown my noise floor is high and the radiation pattern must be controlled somewhat to keep from setting the neighboring business, Bank, etc. alarms off.
  I have been considering a loop for receive but this proves they can transmit well also.
 Need to look into the modeling.

 Thanks for any suggestions,
BIll,
KB3DKS/1