[AMRadio] 3.878 & 3.892

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:52:50 EDT 2007

On 5/8/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=11077.0

> For those that don't like going to amfone.net, here's the text (don't
> know why you couldn't have said it here, Todd)

Because you can't post photos here Geoff, and I didn't see the need
for duplication. No one is forced to go anywhere they don't like, but
considering the wealth of information and great resources available on
amfone.net, it's hard to believe the average AMer (with no axe to
grind) wouldn't make use of the site. Especially considering its rich
history through Brian as a founder. It's available to all, and only as
good as the AM community makes it through their contribution of
material.

The text is okay, but the photos taken by Gary during the tear down
are the amazing part. It gives meaning to the term 'zorched'. (o:

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ