[AMRadio] 3.878 & 3.892

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:30:18 EDT 2007

On 5/8/07, Todd, KA1KAQ <ka1kaq at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/8/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=11077.0
>
> > For those that don't like going to amfone.net, here's the text (don't
> > know why you couldn't have said it here, Todd)
>
> Because you can't post photos here Geoff, and I didn't see the need
> for duplication. No one is forced to go anywhere they don't like, but
> considering the wealth of information and great resources available on
> amfone.net, it's hard to believe the average AMer (with no axe to
> grind) wouldn't make use of the site. Especially considering its rich
> history through Brian as a founder. It's available to all, and only as
> good as the AM community makes it through their contribution of
> material.

I Agree Todd, and no reason we need to hash this out again.
Amfone.net is a great resource and both have their intended purposes.
As I've said before, there are bad apples in just about every email
list and web based forums all over the net.  BTW, you do not have to
be a member of the amfone.net forum to view the posts on there!  If
you don't want to post, then so be it.

The ONLY thing I have a problem with are blind links; such as "...take
a look at this www.xyz123.com" without any mention of what the hell it
is....

Anyway, thanks Todd for the info on the xfmrs.  I just wish they
weren't so heavy for shipping.  I've got a mod xfmr I'd love to have
redone for better freq. response, but no way I'd ship it.

73
Brian