[AMRadio] T368 plate xfmr

Craig C. Heaton wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 8 13:15:13 EDT 2007

Brian,

What does this beast look like? I think I have one? Big, heavy,
sealed/potted, 115VAC on the primary, 3168VAC each side of center on
secondary, SEC PWV 10KV. Also has large threaded studs on the corners, must
be mounted so connections are under the chassis.

wd8kdg
Craig

<I have a plate xfmr from a T3 packed away in storage.  Can someone
<tell me what the voltage, pri/sec, and ratings are for these.  Don't
<know if there were variations, however this one is potted and sealed
<if that helps.