[AMRadio] T368 plate xfmr

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:33:04 EDT 2007

On 5/8/07, Craig C. Heaton <wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Brian,
>
> What does this beast look like? I think I have one? Big, heavy,
> sealed/potted, 115VAC on the primary, 3168VAC each side of center

That sounds like it, Craig. I have one in my T-3 spares, unfortunately
it was moved to the storage unit a while back with other iron, so I'm
in the same boat.

If you don't get an answer by this evening Brian, I'll pull the power
supply drawer out when I get home and take a peek. It's clearly
painted on the side, it's just hard to read from 26 miles away.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ