[AMRadio] T368 plate xfmr

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:42:48 EDT 2007

On 5/8/07, Todd, KA1KAQ <ka1kaq at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/8/07, Craig C. Heaton <wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > Brian,
> >
> > What does this beast look like? I think I have one? Big, heavy,
> > sealed/potted, 115VAC on the primary, 3168VAC each side of center
>
> That sounds like it, Craig. I have one in my T-3 spares, unfortunately
> it was moved to the storage unit a while back with other iron, so I'm
> in the same boat.
>
> If you don't get an answer by this evening Brian, I'll pull the power
> supply drawer out when I get home and take a peek. It's clearly
> painted on the side, it's just hard to read from 26 miles away.

Yeah, that's it Craig.  Todd don't go to any trouble.  I'm just trying
to catalog all the dang stuff I have like that so I'll know what it
is, and where it is.  Mine is at another house, locked in a room.  I
rent the house out, so I really don't want to bother the tenant, but
what the heck.  I know they are 3000+, but curious about the current
rating especially..

Thanks!

Brian