[AMRadio] T368 plate xfmr

Craig C. Heaton wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 8 14:28:53 EDT 2007

Brian,

The original tag is missing on mine for the specs. Just a paper tag someone
copied from the original. Will not carry it to the scales, but the thing
measures 8 inches X 9-1/8 inches X 10-3/4 inches. Nothing on the paper tag
as to current ratings. Built by Industrial Transformer Corp. Solder post on
top of ceramic insulators.

Craig,

<Yeah, that's it Craig.  Todd don't go to any trouble.  I'm just trying
<to catalog all the dang stuff I have like that so I'll know what it
<is, and where it is.  Mine is at another house, locked in a room.  I
<rent the house out, so I really don't want to bother the tenant, but
<what the heck.  I know they are 3000+, but curious about the current
<rating especially..

<Thanks!

<Brian