[AMRadio] Inca Transformers

Don Merz n3rht at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 21:30:11 EDT 2007

Inca was a subsidiary of Phelps Dodge Copper Co.,
based in L. A. The only Inca catalog I have ever seen
is the one I have--mysteriously marked Bulletin No.
L-31 but having no date on it.

Sadly, neither of the numbers you asked about are
listed--nor anything even close. All the numbers are a
single letter followed by a hyphen and a one or
two-digit number.

Good luck.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT