[AMRadio] 18.150 ?

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed May 9 07:53:50 EDT 2007

Hey Paul,
Your basic BC-610 will get there either with the proper crystal, or even the
tuning unit TU-54. I am reasonably sure the RF Plate coil C-449B would
handle
it as well. It is recommended though that you have checked the neutralizing
before
operation, but it could be done.

Same with the Millen exciter/modulator/amplifier combo, with xtal control.

As for the dipole, how about a loop, not overly large, and might get better
coverage in a single region. FWIW

Jim
WB2FCN