[AMRadio] Connectors

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed May 9 11:57:42 EDT 2007

Does anyone know of a source for the old style spade and eye connectors?
Not the new fangled things with blue, red, yellow, etc. collars, but the old
heavy duty connectors like used in the BC-610 or old broadcast transmitters.
I always save every one I find or remove, but I have run out.  I have been
using the newer ones and just removing the color coded collars, but they are
just too light weight.  I am afraid the old style is no longer available new
like most other stuff from the good old days.  All help locating a bunch of
these old timers is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ