[AMRadio] Connectors

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Wed May 9 12:36:14 EDT 2007

Rick, check with a large automotive/truck supply house in your area.  That
is where I get mine.

Dave, W3ST/W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 5 PM EDST on 7.208  Mhz