[AMRadio] Dayton Weather

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed May 9 15:24:59 EDT 2007

The weather that drives up the Ohio Valley can be very unpredictable at
times. As Dave points out, "However, I do keep a raincoat and parka in
the car just in case!!" Back when it was in April, there were a few times
when we even had snow flurries or the temps were in the upper 30's.
Things generally aren't that extreme in May, but 2 or 3 years ago, we had
lots of stuff floating around the flea market area after an almost all
day rain. We've also had 80 plus "sun burning" temps too. If you go often
enough, you'll learn to bring various types of apparel for the stay.

Pete, wa2cwa