[AMRadio] Pre-Estate Sale in Texas

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:44:08 EDT 2007

This came from a very good ham friend of mine in Texas.  I have no
idea why he is getting out of ham radio, but I hate to hear of it.

--------------------------------
Getting out of ham radio. Everything from my 3 ham shacks must go. I
am selling as a lot to the highest bidder over $7500 (cash). High
bidder will be notified on June 15, 2007. Send bids via email or
U.S.P.S. Items for auction are:

Complete AM vintage station that includes BC-610E, spare tubes and
tuning units, Collins 75A3, B&W 5100, Hammarlund HQ-110A VHF, (2)
Heathkit Seneca 6 & 2 meter transmitters, Heath DX-60, HG-10B, and HR-10.

Vintage SSB/CW includes: Drake R4C, T4XC, MS4 and AC4; Ten-Tec Omni-D,
Heath HW-100.

State of the art: Icom 756 ProII, Ameritron AL-1200 amplifier, Palstar
AT4K tuner; Yaesu FT857D with ATAS 120 Antenna Tuner; Brand New (never
used) Flex Radio SDR-1000 with built-in antenna tuner.

Heath SB-220 and Dentron Clippertron L amplifiers.

Ameritron ALS-600 amplifier

Ameritron ALS-500 amplifier (never used)

LDG  AT-1000 automatic KW antenna tuner.

Several 2mtr/440 rigs and antennas

48 feet of Rohn 25 tower with base, wall bracket, rotor plate and Ham IV
rotor. Mosely TA-33M triband beam. (All on ground and ready to transport).

Miscellaneous test equipment, microphones, audio mixers, transmitters,
transceivers, antenna tuners, tubes, parts, coax, antenna wire and
antennas. EVERYTHING GOES!

Please inquire/bid directly to W5WN - Jim at w5wn at tx.rr.com

I have talked with Jim / "Win" many times on most of the equipment he
has listed here, and know he takes best of care of his equipment.  I'm
not sure about shipping, however some items obviously would be better
as pick up only.  You can work that out with Jim.

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan