[AMRadio] Paul / wa3vjb

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:46:13 EDT 2007

> On 5/11/07, W2INR <w2inr at amfone.net> wrote:
> > I apologize for the remarks made by Paul VJB who is an admin on AMFone.
> >
> > Paul's comments are his own and do not represent anyones feelings on
> > AMfone.
> >
> > Please accept our deepest apology for his inconsiderate and rude comments.
> >
> > Gary/W2INR
> > Administrator AMFone
>
> Thank You very much Gary, and I know that we here on the AMRadio list
> appreciate your position and hard work on the best am dedicated
> website in the world!
>
> Things will get better.  Summer time has it's effects on the hardcore
> "AMer".  Things will be much nicer by this next Winter!
>
> 73
> Brian / wa5am

I echo Gary's remarks. And I agree with Brian - things will settled
back down. The AM community has always been the closest bunch I've
know. Maybe the late arrival of winter and its reluctance to depart,
maybe the planets are just in the wrong alignment, maybe we're just
overdue for it. We all have bad days, but some of it just defies
explanation.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ