[AMRadio] Misc. items for sale

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat May 12 16:15:42 EDT 2007

Hi All:

I have the following for sale all plus shipping from 73086.

Central Electronics Model DQ Q multiplier.  Very good
cosmetics and, of course, it works.  $40.00

Heath air balun model BN 1, 1:1 or 4:1 for balanced wire
depending on how it is wired.  Good for 150 watts or so.  It
looks nice as well and the plastic holding the coils is
fine.  $45.00

B&W model 410 Distortion Analyzer.  Looks good to.  Measure
the distortion on your audio amplifiers.  $50.00

Amidon 9:1 ferrite core balun designed by Mr. Sevick.  Good
for high power up to 2 KW PEP according to the published
specs.  $60.00 and it has not been used.

Electro Voice model 729SR Ceramic Hi Z mic.  Have the
original box and packing material.  1/4 inch plug on the
end.  $75.00

I still have a Hallicrafters HT 44 and PS 150.  They are
nice and work.  Caps in both have been changed.  Good
cosmetics.  A few chips around the front ring.   $350.00

Icom R 75 with DSP.  Looks like new and it isn't very
old.$425.00.

Pictures of everything are available if you wish.  Please
respond off list to me directly to save bandwidth or use the
following address.

w5jpw at yahoo.com

Jim/W5JO