[AMRadio] Manuals for BC 1 T and G

uvcm inc. uvc1 at verizon.net
Sun May 13 20:58:42 EDT 2007

Sounds good
Brad KB7FQR

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of A.R.S. - W5AMI
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:44 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Manuals for BC 1 T and G

Brad,

I will create you an FTP account on my web-space where you can upload
the whole thing, and I'll make certain it's to public access for
downloading as well, with credit to you as of course, naming the
folder with your call.  Give me a day two to get it prepared, and I'll
pass along the log-on parameters, etc.  If you have any trouble
uploading, let me know.

I encourage others who might have technical things like this which
need lots of space to contact me off list, and I will do the same for
you, if at all possible.

Thanks Brad,

Brian / wa5am

On 5/13/07, uvcm inc. <uvc1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I have a full manual for the BC1 T and G on disk; I had it scanned in high
> res so the file is huge, I would be happy to post it to BAMMA,
> Two problems, I can only email 8 meg (verizon) at a time and never have
> uploaded to BAMMA before, if I can get some help I would be happy for all
> have it
> Brad KB7FQR

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 12:17 PM

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan