[AMRadio] Relay K5 in BC-1T

Bill Fondren bill.fondren at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 22:26:44 EDT 2007

If the  posted relay scheme is correct for your Gates, I believe both relays K5 and K6 are the old Amperite OD (On delay)  type time delay relays.  Probably the same type relay with different time delays.  K5 is in the low voltage power supply and K6 in the high voltage circuit. More safety precauctions.   They are still available    K5PML    Bill Fondren

"A.R.S. - W5AMI" <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
  'he current owner of the BC-1T I'm getting discovered that the plug-in
reply K5 was missing. He was pretty concerned about not telling me
about it before, however I laughed and told him that if he had just
now discovered the 4 833's were missing, I might not be laughing.

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan