[AMRadio] Globe Champion 350 & HQ-170A

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 08:40:49 EDT 2007

What Kent said!  Even my Dad has opined that the AX9909, while a
physically pretty tube, seems to have found service only in the WRL
Globe Champion. I can't find a data sheet on then, but I think
they're good for something like 90 W of plate dissipation. I know
that the final cage has a fan on it, and given that some think the
tube seals might be a weak point, I'll make sure that fan is running.

73,

Kim Elmore, N5OP