[AMRadio] Upper band AM

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:28:36 EDT 2007

On 5/12/07, Jim Wilhite <w5jo at brightok.net> wrote:
> Those of you who are trying for WAS on the upper bands might
> want to check 10 & 15 now.  I just tuned in WWV in Ft.
> Collins and I can hear 5, 10, 15 & 20 megacycles real
> strong.

I had a few minutes yesterday whilst working around the house to get
it ready for a showing today. Tuning around 20m produced a fair amount
of SSB activity from the south, midwest, and Canada. Heard some
disgruntled op calling a VE7 names and telling him to get off the air,
so apparently the bad behavior AMers get blamed for exists on
SSB/higher frequencies too.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ