[AMRadio] Bringing to Dayton (Lulus)

Ed Hopton edhopton at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 14:53:34 EDT 2007

Cool, Pete.

I got my first transmitter from the guy who did the
promo ads (Bert, in Tenafly if I remember correctly).
I emailed him one day on a lark because I remember
seeing a picture of the Lulus in a book I had as a
kid.  Amazingly, he still lived in the same place and
had one TX to sell.  I got that one.

A few years later a buddy of mine gave me another
transmitter that he got from the guy who liquidated Ed
Ladd's estate.  I guess it was Ed's TX.  I also got
some proptotype receiver parts, drawings and other
odds 'n' ends, but no complete receiver.

Maybe I'll get one someday!

73,
Ed