[AMRadio] Bringing to Dayton (Lulus)

Donald Sanders w4bws at comcast.net
Tue May 15 15:09:01 EDT 2007

Ed, any chance of providing schematic and assembly
photo or other info on the LULU TX and RX on a
web site. I have been looking at pictures in older
QST's and would like to build a TX and a RX
(maybe a converter into a modified ARC-5 RX
made to look like the LULU). I already have such
a setup for 6 and 2 meters. I finished my 2 meter
TX and it is on line, just no one on AM in this area
of SE Alabama.Of course, Pete may have the info
in his collection.

Healthfully yours,
                          Don W4BWS