[AMRadio] Re: SX-111 and DX40 FS

Donald Sanders w4bws at comcast.net
Tue May 15 15:21:21 EDT 2007

Anyone in Alabama, N. Florida Georgia area wanting a
SX111 Mk11 with Product detector and or a DX40
I would like to find a new home for these before I move
in the next 30 to 45 days.
SX111: Not a basket case, but needs paint touchup,
minor alignment and TLC. Capacitors have been
changed and resistors checked for value. Currently
in operation on 80 and 40 AM and CW.
DX40: currently on the air on AM and CW. Caps
have been replaced, new tubes installed and minor
audio cap changes to improve audio. I get good
audio reports and CW reports.
Will consider meeting someone half way to save on
shipping costs.
Healthfully yours,
                          Don W4BWS