[AMRadio] Bringing to Dayton (Lulus)

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue May 15 15:29:19 EDT 2007

Several months before Ed's passing, we sat down one Sunday afternoon at
his house and had nice discussion about the receiver/transmitter, the
mobile and AC power supplies, and some converters he had on the drawing
board. I have his typed receiver manual which never went to print. Each
receiver is actually slightly different in design because he hadn't
settled on the final design. The plan was to build a small production lot
to test these various designs out in the field with real customers.
Unfortunately only a few of them actually got out there. I would be
interested in learning what you Ed actually have on drawings, parts, and
odds 'n' ends.

Pete, wa2cwa