[AMRadio] Bringing to Dayton (Lulus)

Ed Hopton edhopton at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 20:45:09 EDT 2007

Hi Don,

That's a great idea!  I'm in the process of moving,
but when things settle down, I'd like to pull all that
info together.  I might be able to build one receiver
from what I have, but it would probably require the
use of the second transmitter, which I'd like to
avoid, of course.  I do have a mostly machined front
panel and I think a chassis, 10 MHz filter, maybe the
tuning cap.  I could be close except for the cabinet,
which I wouldn't mind "borrowing" from the TX.

In case I don't remember, drop me a line in 6 months
of so and maybe I can get that project going.

73,
Ed