[AMRadio] Delta Division to Poll Members regarding Bandwidth

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Thu May 17 23:29:21 EDT 2007

At 12:21 AM 5/18/2007, you wrote:
>FWIW, a poll was sent out to the Great Lakes Division ARRL members
>on May 1.  In addition the
>directors of the Great Lakes division have been available at various
>hamfest and will also be at
>Dayton (as well as other ARRL folks).  Good time to do some politic'ing.
>
>73, Larry KC8JX
>maybe i am getting old but i only remember being told that they had
>dropped the bandwidth deal and now have a new one . POLL I must have
>missed that.

it just did not make it to southcentral ky.
but then again i am getting old and well you know what they say the
mind goes also.
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573 SKCC #1227
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group