[AMRadio] Magnet Wire

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat May 19 15:18:55 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry, I lost track of who I answered.  I sent the coil off to Gary,
WZ1M, to have it rewound.  I was going to do it myself, but I know Gary will
do a much better and reliable job.  He did a transformer for me a while back
and it is fantastic!  Thanks for the offer and again I apologize for not
getting back to you.

On the relay covers the jury is still out.  I decided to wait until I have
it up and running before I invest in the needed covers.  They will be a
little tricky to make, but I'll sure give you a shout when the time comes.

73,
Rick/K5IZ

Rick - I never heard anything more from you on the relay covers. I can
probably get you the wire you need. I have it available from 12 - 59
AWG. Either send me a sample, or measure it with a micrometer and let me
know the dia.

73,

Mark W1EOF