[AMRadio] dayton

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:44:06 EDT 2007

I visited with W3SCC/Fran and the name of Paul/VJB came up, and Fran got
all excited and showed me a picture of Paul, from just 10 mins before.

missed ya by *> that <* much, Paul.

Also, didn't get to see KA1KAQ, or WB3HUZ or a few others.

I Am sad that K4KYV didn't make it, nor WA1HLR.  Is there some secret
meeting place you guys get to, when your at a fleamarket?

I do know, Timtron is getting a -nice- reactor choke and plate transformer.

Reporting from the parking lot at Hara's arena in Dayton/Trotdale, OH

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR (/m8)