[AMRadio] dayton

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun May 20 08:46:28 EDT 2007

crawfish wrote:
> That's Trotwood, Geoff. Isn't it strange with all the townships and small
> towns around there?

and the rivalries between the smallest of communities, that would leave
one to think that there was a blood-war going on between them ;-)
Trotwood, Trotdale, Trotville... at least I got the 'Trot' right... to
hear the locals say it, it sounds like "trout"wood ;-)

> I enjoyed myself last year. Just didn't have the money
> this year(no overtime since early January).I hope that there will be more
> good AM stuff on the air after the Hamvention.

It's big, no doubt.

For those who've not been to Dayton, but -have- been to Belton, imagine
a 'good' Belton, outside, x100.

Imagine the whole of the Bell County Expo Center parking lot filled with
vendors, and you've got the outside area of Dayton.  The inside was
commercial stuff, and therefore not too interesting to me.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR(m8, Wheeling, WVA)