[AMRadio] Sort of back on the air.

DOXEMF at aol.com DOXEMF at aol.com
Mon May 21 18:51:41 EDT 2007

 Hello,
 Well, those in the Northeast might just hear my P.W. rice box on 75 occasionally now.
 Have been working on an old Yaesu FT101 (late ver.) not E>
and been using the 80-90 ft. or so wire I strung up on the flat roof over my workshop originally just for receiving.
  I seems to load up OK but is really not a transmitting antenna by any means.
  It's a horizontal inverted J almost a U end fed made of old rubber jacket 12ga. copper. 60 foot X about 18 and a 6 ft clothes pole holding one side up in the middle.
  Talk about JS'ed.

Anyway, am going to add some wire and make it a loop to see what happens then. Have serious noise problems from being downtown.

 If I can actually couple the PW 25W of AM to the wire just maybe, if conditions are right and things are quiet you might hear me.

Bill,
KB3DKS/1