[AMRadio] RE: Dayton

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:02:24 EDT 2007

Sorry, Todd... no, I wasn't planning on going back over to Brett's
place, last night.

Besides, he's like me - has Neighbors, and doesn't like to get on during
the evening hours, during the week, during "prime-time".  I can
understand and respect that.  ONCE, for a visit from a traveling ham, is
one thing.  Two days in a row is (to me) imposing, unless emphatically
re-invited.

Brett's cool, and probably would have said 'yes', if I asked him, but
didn't want him to feel uncomfortable in his own neighborhood, simply to
full-fill my selfish needs for exposure to RF :-)

I *will* have the newly acquired 10m mag mount on the car, and will be
monitoring 10m AM (29Mc) today, for my trip from Southern NJ to Central
Long Island, NY (and back).

I'll be on the air in about a half-hour.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, I -did- get the back hatch glass
replaced in the Honda, here in southern New Jersey, for a -lot- less
than what the commercial places were asking (let's try like $800 *less*!)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR (/m2 Joisey)