[AMRadio] RE: Dayton

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Wed May 23 08:21:20 EDT 2007

It would not be a problem getting on, I don't get on
much because I have lots of other things to do in the summer,
and don't like to push things to much with the people
close to the house, and the XYL often is using the VCR
which gets wiped out then I use some frequencies.
I don't seem to get into my phones or the TV by itself.

Since I changed the antenna around to the G5RV, I am not
sure how much interference I cause.

I need to buy a CB antenna for 10 meters, I have a
galaxy 10 meter rig (designed for CB) that does
AM, fm, ssb at 20 watts or more, plus the 32V3
goes up there, and the big rig could operate there as well.

But the G5RV through the heathkit tuner would likely
be the last straw for the tuner with the big rig!

I should stick up a 10 or 11 meter vertical on the chimney.

Geoff, if you have any use for the galaxy and 11 meter
mag mount, you can use/have them.

Brett
N2DTS