[AMRadio] Chinese 833's

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:55:42 EDT 2007

On 5/23/07, Rick Brashear <rickbras at airmail.net> wrote:
> I don't know anything about the Chinese tubes, but congratulations on the
> safe arrival of your BC-1T!
> Rick

Thanks Rick, but things are not all that good with how the thing was
dropped off by the shipper.  It is sitting in my front yard as I type
this message.  We have contacted the agent and they are working on the
problem.  They only sent one person, and with a badly tilted downward
lift gate on the truck.  Had he backed into my driveway, the tilt
would have been bad enough that the thing would have tumbled off the
rear end.  Even though I just had a disc replacement in my neck, I had
to intervene and help this man, as I was afraid he was going to kill
himself.  We unloaded it on the road and pulled it down my driveway
about 30 feet and left it.  See: http://w5ami.net/07120001.JPG

It's almost like a bad joke, but I'm working on a solution to getting
it under the roof now...

73
Brian