[AMRadio] Chinese 833's

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:04:49 EDT 2007

On 5/23/07, A.R.S. -  W5AMI <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Rick, but things are not all that good with how the thing was
> dropped off by the shipper.  It is sitting in my front yard as I type
> this message.  We have contacted the agent and they are working on the
> problem.

Geez, you'd think when whoever put something that big on the back of a
truck, it would've been a big *hint* to them that it was going to take
more than 1 guy to properly unload?

Look at it this way, Brian - at least it's on your property now and
not smashed to hell in the process. If it takes a day or two, so be
it. You can get a crew together and handle it right.

It freaks out the collector-types when I mention it, but when I got my
KW-1 in 1988 there was no room inside for it, so I wrapped it in heavy
plastic and left it in the driveway. For a coupla weeks. :D

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ