[AMRadio] Chinese 833's

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed May 23 14:50:53 EDT 2007

Oh man, that ain't right!  You sure have no business tugging on that thing
after your recent surgery.  It's not worth getting hurt over.  Sometimes
these moving/shipping companies just don't stop and think or they try to run
everything on such a tight budget it affects the service.  Wrap the old gal
up tight in something weatherproof and wait until you get some help.  I
wrapped the GE up in a piece of plastic and it sat through a couple of rainy
days with no problem at all.  It's for sure no one will walk off with it!
Be careful with that thing.

73,
Rick

Thanks Rick, but things are not all that good with how the thing was
dropped off by the shipper.  It is sitting in my front yard as I type...