[AMRadio] Leo Meyerson

Phil LaMarche plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 27 14:24:34 EDT 2007

Sorry the email came back because of the attachment. Anyone want to see it,
just email me direct.

Leo is alive and well.  When Electric Radio featured my Globe King 500 on
the cover, I received a telephone call from Leo who was trilled to see me
again.  I was the manager of Amateur Electronic Supply in Orlando 1961 and
knew Leo very well. I've attached a large picture from my shack which is a
tribute to Leo. We talk every 6 months or so.

Phil

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
www.instantgourmetspices.com