[AMRadio] Leo Meyerson

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun May 27 14:42:32 EDT 2007

On 5/27/07, Phil LaMarche <plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Sorry the email came back because of the attachment. Anyone want to see it,
> just email me direct.
>

> Leo is alive and well.  When Electric Radio featured my Globe King 500 on
> the cover, I received a telephone call from Leo who was trilled to see me
> again.  I was the manager of Amateur Electronic Supply in Orlando 1961 and
> knew Leo very well. I've attached a large picture from my shack which is a
> tribute to Leo. We talk every 6 months or so.
>
> Phil

That's great Phil.  Sorry the list software will not allow
attachments, however if you want to post a link where everyone can
just click on it, send the photo to me directly, and I'll post it on
my web space with a link for those interested.  No problem at all...

Good to hear Leo is doing well.  I miss talking to him on the phone,
but sort of lost contact with him around 2001 when I suddenly got
other priorities.  I've got one of his old WRL USA maps they used to
give away to customers he personalized, and a real treasure to me.

73
Brian / wa5am
PS: If you want to send the pic, my email is ars.w5ami at gmail.com.
I'll upload it to the web ASAP.