[AMRadio] Leo Meyerson

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun May 27 15:01:43 EDT 2007

I just e-mailed Gene Pentecost,W4IMT, the president of the Leo Meyerson QCWA
chapter in Palm Springs to inquire about Mr. Leo's health. This was before I
saw Phil's post. I have several pictures of Mr. Leo over the years. I found
a picture of Phil in his AES days, too.
                                                       Joe W4AAB
                                                       Owner of a Globe
Scout 65A