[AMRadio] Fwd: Free Amp Parts

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Wed May 30 17:26:14 EDT 2007

Dino said: First off, I"M NOT THE ONE WITH THE PARTS!  I just forwarded the
info to
you good folks!

Second, you are not taking advantage of anyone if he is willingly giving
it away!

Yo Dino,
    A) I know that you don't have the parts; &
    B) I just feel bad because of the whole situation.
I don't like to see anyone throw in the proverbial towel on radio because
their health no longer permits them to enjoy what they were doing.
Regardless if they are building amps or just enjoy operating. I suspect the
future will hold the same fate for me. I don't know anyone nearby to do a
pony-express of some parts. It just too far away to retrieve them. I hope
someone gets them before they end up in the scrap heap.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK