[AMRadio] My Current EF Johnson Messenger 2 Audio

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Thu May 31 08:12:40 EDT 2007

Wow, what a difference!    Bow, which mic did you use to do the second
recording?

You will also realize a difference on receive. You might even  want to put
an external speaker on that rig to take advantage of the new receiver audio.

If you really want communications quality audio, you can always use an
amplified D-104, with the gain turned down.

10 watts ought to do well enough when the band is open.

Ed, VA3ES