[AMRadio] Sample letter of complaint about IARU bandplan

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 09:30:27 EST 2007

I've had quite a few inquiries asking for a "form letter" to use to
complain about the restrictive IARU Region 2 bandplan that will be
going into effect in the new year.

I've posted an example text on my website, with likely email addresses
to send complaints to.  If you choose to use this text please do not
just copy the whole letter.  IT would be much better if you edit it to
suit your own particular views.  Perhaps you want to emphasize the
damage to AM operations, or perhaps you are worried about vintage SSB,
or maybe you don't like the whole idea.  But in any case make it your
own.

http://www.wd8das.net/bandplan.htm

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com