[AMRadio] From the ARRL Letter WRC 07 IARU Conference

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 22:17:41 EST 2007

ITU News #8:
http://www.itu.int/itunews/manager/display.asp?lang=en&year=2007&issue=08
&ipage=amateur-radio&ext=html
Watch for wrap-around link screwup. If it breaks, it will probably happen
at the third ampersand or close to it. Just copy both peices to your
browser with no "space" breaks.

Note: The original Subject line of this thread is misleading. It's not an
IARU Conference. It's a 4 week 2007 World Radiocommunication Conference
(WRC-07). The IARU is just one small piece (amateur radio) of a much
bigger member organization, the International Telecommunication Union.
More information on the ITU can be found here:
http://www.itu.int/net/home/index.aspx

Pete, wa2cwa