[AMRadio] Receive Preamp question

John razorback_fan1999 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 11:52:10 EST 2007

I did notice the Emeco PT-3. It seemed like it would
do good on 20 and up like I need. I would love to be
able to put together a good preamp. Is there a kit or
a place to find info on a good one. I'm not the best
person to put one together but have a friend who might
be able to get me started.

--- Ellen Rugowski <ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net>