[AMRadio] Station Grounding

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sun Nov 4 15:48:38 EST 2007

What is the concern with the grounding? Is it noise reduction or better
antenna perfomance?

I live in a 4th floor retirement apartment. The building has ALL PLASTIC
pipes. The only ground here is the 3rd(GREEN) wire in the power outlets. And
I have to use an INDOOR ANTENNA!

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,