[AMRadio] 5-Landers Wall-to-Wall Saturday Night

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:40:12 EST 2007

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:

> Was hoping to hear Brian and Jim in there, but no joy. I think the
> band waited until Geoff was out of town, just to be spiteful. At least
> we know the conditions are heading in the right direction for winter
> time operating.

Plan on a late night, Todd, the 17th of November.  In fact, get a good
nap in the afternoon, and get up around 10 or 11, yer time.. wake up,
stretch, walk the dog, make some coffee and fire up the rig around midnight.

We WILL work, band conditions be damned! :-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR