[AMRadio] ARRL Director explains IARU bandplan to the "ignorant"

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Nov 8 09:54:06 EST 2007

Steve, did you answer that message?   Our director and vice director are
patient men who listen to our concerns and answer in a much nicer way
that this message.

Both of them have opposition this election cycle and I cannot but wonder
if the opponents are more in the camp of the director you quote.  Our
director voted against the Regulation by Bandwidth and is opposed to any
regulation that would inhibit any mode on the bands.

I do know someone urged their opponents to run, but am not sure who that
was.  I suggest you, in a nice way, tell him to get the chip off his
shoulder and listen to his constituents rather than lecture them.
Language in subject to interpretation and, unfortunately for him, we see
the language differently.

Jim/W5JO

Subject: [AMRadio] ARRL Director explains IARU bandplan to the
"ignorant"